Making the craft world easier to deal with, one shoddy set of instructions at a time.

Ever get frustrated on Pinterest or other craft sites when their instructions for the perfect project you want to make seem to be written as such?

Clearly the work of an amateur...
Bloody annoying, specially when it comes to sizing clothing or having the original writer make adjustments part way through the instructions. I understand that making those last minute adjustments is perfectly ok, but not when writing goddamn instructions for people to follow!

So here I am, ready to deconstruct and figure out which projects work, and which ones don't. From sewing to cross stitching, paper craft to cooking (and even some of those 'at home cosmetics'), I will do, and the re-write the instructions into readable English.

I doubt I'll have many followers at first, but I will take requests for deconstructions. Making the craft world easier to deal with, one shoddy set of instructions at a time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About